Charles M Neidorff, DDS
400 S Oyster Bay Rd
The best dentistry has to offer in a relaxing environment.
Dr. Charles M. Neidorff is a graduate and current Clinical Professor/Course Director at the highly acclaimed New York University College of Dentistry, Department of Oral Medicine and Department of Periodontology & Implant Dentistry. His residencies include Brookdale Medical Center (Externship) and Long Island Jewish Medical Center (General Practice, Dental Anesthesiology).
Education & Experience
- NYU College of Dentristry 1973
- Staff (attending) Dental Anesthesiologist at LIJ 1974-1991
- Associate Professor NYU College of Dentristry 2002 - Present
- Director IV Sedation for Post Graduate Periodontics
- Fellow American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- Diplomate of the National Dental Board of Anesthesiology
- American Dental Association
- New York State Dental Society
- Nassau County Dental Society